So today I finally managed to edit it and finish it off. There are not many changes from last year, except the calenders have been updated. I hope it is still useful, my daughter has asked me to print one off for her, which is gratifying.
As per last year the Ramadan and Eid Planner 2015/1436 covers:
- Simple goal-setting for Ramadan
- Some practical suggested activities you can undertake now, a month before, a week before and during Ramadan, with space to include your own actions and thoughts
- Space to plan ahead for the month of Dhul-hajj and the Sacrifice
- The Sunnan of Ramadan and both Eid’s
- Deciding what you want to get out of Eid and how you can do that
- A short reading list of useful materials on Ramadan and Eid
- Prompts to reflect on Ramadan after the month has ended and retaining some of the benefits of the blessed monthThe planner is 42 pages and I have tried to keep it fairly print friendly. I hope this planner serves as a useful tool for brothers and sisters in making the most of Ramadan this year and having blessed and happy Eid’s insh’Allah.
You can click the link here or the image below to access.
If you find this planner beneficial, please make dua for me and my family. Your feedback is welcome either in the comments or via e-mail at email@example.com and I will be happy to take your thoughts into consideration for an updated version in the future insh’Allah.